Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ok I warned you the weird the funky the outsider art was coming






Here it is groovy and weird ... i just want to touch everyone. Really this is my favorite things to do ,the funky ,the weird, the outsider art is me. I was living in south Florida for a while and saw all of these palm fronds all over the place. Being the artist I am I saw faces in them . I said I have to make art out of these. So, here are twoo of many I have . We have more at RJ Saxxons, downtown Dothan , Alabama. You can purchase these and see more pictures of these on etsy.com/offthewallzoddballz1 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give us feed back so we can better help you and ourselfies. We would love for everyone that looks at our blog to sign in to our message like a guess book if nothing else!Thank you for you interest! peace to the world!